Your Domain Name is the Projection of your Internet identity. The Name of your website sketches your business in the mind of a person you refer your website; also you want that sketch to be influential. Specially, for an online business it’s true that first impression is the most important impression. So are you rolling with the efficacious Domain name or want one? Believe me your domain name makes a difference in your online presence.
DHost Offers Quick Check List to Search Domain Names: -
- Keep it Short and Simple: – Easy to spell, type and remember. Words that are commonly misspelled or confusing must be avoided.
- DOT what: - Well! for that I prefer you must have .Com as your parent site, otherwise there are many extensions available for instance .In , .CA, .Co.in and so on.
- Domain Name Tools: - There are countless Domain name Tools that are offered by online websites Free Of cost On the internet. However, my favorites are: nametumbler.com, domainsbot.com, domaintools.com, bustaname.com, panabee.com. Anyone can utilize them.
- Register Your Domain Now: – Domain names are being snatched up faster. Just get out there and register before you lose the opportunity to get the name you really want.
- More than One Domain names: - Sometimes, it’s good to register several similar domain names: You can register your full company name and a shorter, easier to remember version. Some people even register common misspellings of their company’s name. (You don’t need a separate Web page for each. Several domains can point to the same Web site). So that no one else takes it.
- Ask Around: - When you have settled on several available name choices, see what your friends and clients have to say. A name that may make perfect sense to you may be hard for others. Ask them: Is your domain easy to say? Is it hard to spell? Is your domain easy to pronounce and type? Do you have to explain why you chose the name?
- Meaningful: Choosing a domain name that suggests the nature of your product, service or company name.
- Create and Fulfill Expectations: When someone hears about your domain name first time, they should be able to instantly guess at the type of content that might be found on your page. For Instance: Hotmail.com, CareerBuilder.com, FirstNaukari.com and so on. However, Domains like Amazon.com, Google.com and the like. Require far more branding because of their un-intuitive names.
- Eliminate usage of Hyphens and Numbers: Both hyphens and numbers make it hard to give your domain name verbally. I’d suggest not using spelled-out or Roman numerals in domains, as both can be confusing and mistaken for the other.
- Keywords: - They play an important role in a Domain Name. Good keywords in the domain assist in ranking higher in the search engine. Possibilities of keywords are increasing, so use your creativity and get a keyword in the domain.
How to Check If a Domain Name Is Available
Whois lookup: – WHOIS (pronounced as the phrase who is) is a query and response protocol that is widely used for querying databases that store the registered users or assignees of an Internet resource, such as a domain name, an IP address. For Whois look up please visit our web page http://www.dhost.com/dbrain/domainchecker.php.
DHost’s Chandigarh Office with extended capabilities offers the comprehensive customer support system. Customer support is canalizing customers to new growth and success. DHost’s friendly customer support includes the toll-free number, live chat, Ticket system, video tutorials and much more.
Chandigarh, INDIA 1 March, 2012— DHost, fastest growing Domain and Hosting provider in Indian market, officially announces today, its new Head Quarters in the heart of The City Beautiful Chandigarh. Henceforth, all the deals and the customer support shall continue from Chandigarh office instead of Ludhiana office.
The office is located at Chandigarh’s commercial Hub, City Center, sector 17, opposite to Neelam cinema. DHost had recently expanded its customer support capabilities. Latest infrastructure is installed to meet increased requirement of DHost’s customer service operations.
A month ago DHost installed Kayako live chat software, to cater for the needs and issues of the customers. This one click chat software is conducting with the record number of chats daily, enhancing the customer interaction, resulting in hundreds of satisfied clients.
DHost launched the toll-free number for Indian customers in January 2012, to enhance communication with customers.
DHost’s ticket system is one of the best customer-friendly support system, where anyone can submit a ticket with a query, and DHost’s customer executive will follow for assistance. DHost’s average ticket response time with solution is 24 hours.
DHost’s dedicated and comprehensive video tutorials are helping many interested customers. Video tutorials allow customers to develop and solve technical issues related to their website right from scratch to be well-rounded. These tutorials also keep users updated with the latest technologies available in the market. For instance, have a look on our video tutorials.
About the DHost
DHost has a centered approach to performance and committed to quality. DHost is a Growth oriented organization and certainly believes that business value cannot be achieved through technology alone. It starts with Expert people to get to the heart of client’s business objectives and develop the most custom solutions to fit its requirements. We believe this human-centered approach to technology is what makes the difference at DHost.
For more information about DHost services, please visit www.dhost.com