We are happy to announce that we have started the Reseller Windows Hosting due to the heavy demand of our customer. We have launched with four hosting packages according to the demand of the market with dedicated support from our engineers.
Buy Windows Hosting and Get FLAT 10% discount on the Any Reseller Linux Hosting packages and
FLAT 20% discount on the Payment Gateways.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.dhost.com/reseller-hosting-windows
What is Cloud Computing ?
Cloud Computing is a technology that uses the internet and central remote servers to maintain data and applications. Cloud Computing allows users to access their Cloud based application through a web browser. Cloud Computing assigns services with a user’s data, software and computation over a network. This technology is much more efficient and fast, That provides consumers remote access to their application from their devises like Laptops, Desk tops, Smart phones and tablets.
Cloud computing is fragmented into three segments: application,storage and connectivity. Each segment serves a different purpose and offers different products for each consumers. There are so many cloud hosting providers, Cloud computing providers offer their services according to three fundamental models: Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS) where IaaS is the most basic and each higher model isolates from the details of the lower models.
As we know there are so many service providers for Cloud Hosting, Now we are gonna to discuss about the top rated Cloud Hosting providers.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
In 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services-now commonly known as cloud computing. With AWS you can demand compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of flexible IT infrastructure services as your business demands them and You pay only for what you use. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is top in HostMonk Ranking and that offers Best package price and Top in cloud hosting provider by website traffic rank. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides cloud computing services in 190 countries around the world.
Some Important Advanteges of Amazon Web Services (AWS) are Low Cost, Agility and Instant Elasticity, Open and Flexible, Secure.
Common customer use cases or solutions using AWS include:
Backup and Storage Content Delivery
Enterprise IT High Performance Computing
Media Hosting On-Demand Workforce
Search Engines Web Hosting
Media and Entertainment Life Sciences
Cloud Hosting package price of Amazon Web Services Click here
The Rackspace Cloud is also a top rated Cloud Hosting provider, The Rackspace Cloud was originally launched as Mosso LLC on March 4, 2006, then dropped on June 17, 2009 in favour of “The Rackspace Cloud” and Now The Rackspace Cloud is Ranked 2nd in HostMonk Ranking.
Why Rackspace Cloud Rated at top?
110,000+ Cloud Customers Highly Scalable
Robust Platform Hybrid Hosting
Cloud Partners Fanatical Support
Pay-As-You-Grow Open Philosophy
Services provided by Rackspace Cloud are Rich Media Website Hosting, E-commerce Website Hosting, SaaS Application Hosting, Corporate Website Hosting, Test & Dev Environments
Click here For Cloud Hosting package price of Rackspace Cloud.
VPS.NET operates one of the largest cloud hosting systems in the world. They offers services with in your means, VPS.NET is a division of the UK2Group, which provides domain registration and web hosting services to thousands of customers globally through its family of hosting brands – UK2.net, midPhase.com, WestHost.com, 100TB.com, Anhosting.com, Resell.biz, and VI.net. VPS.NET is committed to providing secure and reliable products and services underpinned with excellent support. The VPS.NET is Ranked 3rd in HostMonk Ranking.
Every server is self-healing: if any hardware fails, that server will fall out of the cloud and your site will come back online within seconds on new hardware. Automatically.
Scale with Demand
VPS.NET’s Cloud Brain is able to dynamically assign RAM and CPU as a server needs. Think, flexible.
They offers Choice of multiple clouds throughout the USA, Europe and Asia. Backup, replicate and deploy 1 to 100 servers in minutes, wherever you need them.
Click here For Visit VPS.NET Cloud Hosting Service
We Hope that this piece of writing may Help you to choose The Best Cloud Hosting Provider to power up your business.
To configure Outlook for Gmail Address and Google Apps users follow the instructions below.
1. First of all enable IMAP in your email account.
2. Enter your Name, Email Address (eg ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’) and Password.
3. Select the ‘Manually configure server settings or additional server types’ checkbox and click on Next.
4. Select Internet E-mail.
5. Internet Email settings: Fill your Name, Full Email address (‘email@example.com’)
6. In the Account Type dropdown menu, select IMAP. In the Incoming server name section, enter: imap.gmail.com and in the Outgoing server name (SMTP) section, enter: smtp.gmail.com.
7. In the user name field, give your Full Email address and fill the password in next tab.After creating these settings, clicking Next takes you to the end of the setup.
8. In the Tools menu, select Options then Mail Setup. Under ‘Email Accounts,’ click E-Mail Accounts.
9. Select an account, and click Change above the list of accounts. Click More Settings, then the Advanced tab.
* Incoming server must be 993, and must use SSL encryption.
* Outgoing server can use 587, TLS encryption.
10. Click the Outgoing Server tab. Make sure that My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’ is selected. The radio button ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server’ should also be selected.
11. Click OK > Next > Finish > Close > OK.